Updated Gathering Guidelines
FCCO is committed to providing a safe environment for all people who participate in our community. Currently:
- Masks are not required at any service; however, you are free to wear one.
- Registration is not required to attend worship services.
- Quarantine Guide for Unvaccinated People Exposed to COVID-19 in their Household
- These guidelines apply specifically to people who have not been vaccinated but have been exposed to COVID-19. As noted in the guidelines, those who are exposed but not vaccinated should follow a 10-day quarantine period after exposure.
- Self-Observation Guide for People Exposed to COVID-19 Who Are Not Required to Quarantine
- These guidelines apply specifically to people who have been exposed to COVID 19 in the community, including vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. As noted in the guidelines, those who have been exposed in the community, even if vaccinated, should carefully monitor symptoms, get tested, and wear a mask when indoors. These requirements also apply to vaccinated people who have been exposed through contact with a member of their household.