Do you need a restart, encouragement in your marriage, or just some time together? We invite you to join us for Vertical Marriage! This conference will include humorous and relatable video sessions followed by group discussion and an intentional couple’s connection. Dave and Ann Wilson lead the video sessions and share intimate details of their own stories and join participants in practically working towards a vibrant marriage on a foundation of active faith.
Please join us on Friday, November 18, from 6:30 to 9:00 pm, and again on Saturday, November 19, at 8:30 am.
Registration is $40 per couple and includes a workbook, light breakfast, and lunch on Saturday. Scholarships are available.
Childcare is available for infants (6 months and older) through grade 6. The cost is $15 per child or $40 for a family of 3 children or more.
Friday, November 18, 6:30–9:00 pm
• The Elusive Secret: How Dave & Ann Wilson moved from the frustration of a horizontal marriage —expecting a spouse to meet all their needs—to the joy of a vertical marriage.
• Fight Me Like a Man!: Too often we stay stuck in conflict because we don’t know how to successfully resolve disagreements. The Wilsons share four steps to resolving conflicts.
Saturday, November 19, 8:30 am–3:00 pm
• To Cheer and To Cherish: Couples with thriving marriages learn to cheer and to cherish each other. The Wilsons share how they have approached love and respect in their marriage.
• God in the Bedroom: Today’s culture has worked to remove the sacred from marital intimacy. Dave and Ann share how to glow closer by inviting God into the bedroom.
• All In!: We can have the joys of a vertical marriage only if we fully commit to it. Dave and Ann Wilson sum up the weekend and share how they have grown closer by going vertical!