Parents: The Primary Disciple Makers
Our goal is to help parents become the primary faith trainers of their kids. We hope to see families worship together and have kids/students fully engage in the life of our church. We help bridge the gap between church and home so kids/students will be fully devoted followers of Jesus.
On Sunday mornings, we use D6 Curriculum for all ages. D6 stands for Deuteronomy 6, where older generations are called to pass on their faith to younger ones. D6 curriculum covers the whole Bible over the course of 6 years and allows all age groups to go through the same material at the same time.
Sunday Morning Schedule
8:45 Worship Service (No Kids’ or Student Ministries – families worship together!)
10:00 Sunday School Block
- Infants –grade 6 located in Kids’ Wing
- Students in 7th and 8th grade – class in Room E/F
- Intergenerational D6 Class for students in 9th grade through adults in Dining Room
11:00 Worship Service (Kids’ classes through 4th grade)
- Infants – Preschool: Care and Programming available for the entire hour in Kids’ Wing
- Grades K – 4: Kids are dismissed from service after music worship for programming in the Kids’ Wing