- have consistently attended FCCO for a minimum of 6 months
- complete a criminal background check (can be downloaded here)
- attend an orientation with Kids’ Ministries staff
- A copy of the Kids’ Ministries handbook is available here
- Welcome Desk: greet families entering the building, assist in checking kids in, help new families complete a registration form, answer any questions, show them to their kids’ rooms, be available to assist classrooms if they need extra help, watch the monitors of the classrooms periodically, page parents from the service when needed
- Sunday Morning: we have serving opportunities from once a month to every week in different classroom settings. Please contact us to see the current needs.
- Wednesday night: serving with infants through sixth graders while their parents attend a growth group or class.
- Administrative help: preparing curriculum and lessons for teachers throughout the year